Monday, July 27, 2009

School days...

So the time has come again. School starts in a week and as much as I look forward to having something to keep me from being a total bum, I am really going to miss my days with Logan. We really had a good time playing this summer. He is learning so many new words and behaviors; it just amazes me how much he takes in each day. Preplanning begins tomorrow and I got a little bit of a headstart this morning. I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and hearing about their summers. I'm also looking forward to a new group of kids. I know that this is going to be a great year. I have some new ideas for things I want to do this year, and I'm hoping that my kids all have a great attitude and are always trying their best. I'll write again tomorrow to tell about my first day back.

No comments:

Post a Comment