Monday, January 3, 2011

Dawn is the bomb!!!

So, I just have to share a new product by Dawn that every woman needs in their house. It's called Dawn Power Dissolver, and I swear by this stuff!



I was first introduced to it on Christmas Eve at my sister-in-law's house while we were cleaning up the dinner dishes. We had a dish with dried mac-and-cheese and a crock pot with pinto beans dried to the side that needed to be cleaned. She told me to spray this stuff on it and leave it for a little while. I did what she said, and the dishes were clean in no time.

Fastfoward to tonight...


I came home to make dinner and decided to make roasted potatoes with my pork chops. The dish always is hard to clean when I cook this because the ranch dressing burns on to the side, but this time I was fully prepared for its wrath! After Luke cleaned the kitchen (no, I'm not kidding, he really did and does most nights), I sprayed the dish and this it what it looked like...









Then I let it sit for 30 minutes (the bottle recommends 15-20, but this was really set in). It took me only 5 minutes with minimal effort to clean the dish.









I'm telling you girls...you have got to pick one of these babies up. It's right near the dish soap and well worth it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment